Shawneen M Gonzalez DDS, MS, Diplomate ABOMR received her DDS from the University of Washington School of Dentistry and an MS in Stomatology and a certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. She will soon be teaching dental students and residents at Oregon Health & Sciences University School of Dentistry. She provides cone beam CT radiographic interpretations through her private practice (Legacy 3D Imaging).
Shawneen is a member of
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology (AAOMR)
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology (ABOMR)
- Radiological Society of North American (RSNA)
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
I have created this site as an answer to the repeated questions of more radiographic examples of normal anatomy and disease processes. I hope that you find this helpful in showing examples of radiographs as well as a basic overview of oral and maxillofacial radiology. If you should have any questions, please feel free to email me at DrGstoothpix (at) gmail (dot) com.